AMAZONE offers the GreenDrill catch crop seeder box so that catch crops can be applied directly or together with the soil tillage operation. It can be combined with the Catros, CatrosXL and Certos compact disc harrows as well as the Cenius mulch cultivator, the KG rotary cultivator or the KE rotary harrow. The seed is distributed evenly by the spreader plates.
The GreenDrill seed hopper holds 200 l or alternatively 500 l and is easily accessed via the loading steps provided. In the metering system below the seed hopper, a seed shaft is fitted with normal or fine seed wheels depending on the seed type and desired application rate. The drive to the seed shaft is electric and that of the blower fan either electric or hydraulic.
The top benefits
- Sowing catch crops and fine seeds simultaneously with stubble cultivation or soil tillage
- Various different metering rolls are available
- Wide distribution via baffle plates
- Easily accessible via access steps
- Modern in-cab operating terminal computer in two levels of equipment