The AutoTS border spreading system provides the user with a very reliably steep border spread pattern and thus optimum growing conditions near to the field edge. As a result, a significant increase in yield compared to previous boundary spreading systems is possible.
The AutoTS spreading system provides automatic rate reduction when border spreading. The rate can be changed in freely selectable percentage steps. As the two spreading discs can be operated independently of each other, an overall or an individual rate change can be set.
AutoTS border spreading system (green line)
- The throwing distance of the fertiliser is restricted by a shorter spreading vane.
- The fertiliser remains undamaged and is optimally distributed up to the field boundary.
- Due to the reduced throwing speed of the fertiliser, only a few granules fall beyond the field boundary.
Conventional border spreading systems (red line)
- The mechanical deflection of the fertiliser causes damage to the granules which then drop next to the tramline.
- This quantity of damaged fertiliser is then missing from the boundary zone area resulting in under-fertilisation.
- Not all the fertiliser granules are mechanically deflected, so that some are spread well beyond the field boundary.