Metering drive – mechanical or electric
The mechanically or electrically driven metering system guarantees a precise and uniform seed flow at seed rates ranging from 2 to 400 kg/ha, depending on the working speed. The three metering cassettes supplied as standard cover up to 95 % of all seeds. Other metering cassettes, for instance for maize or specialist crops, are also available.
- Easy exchange of the metering cassettes
- Calibration kit included as standard
- Simple emptying of residual quantities via the separate outlet
Supplied as standard:
- 20 ccm: e.g. for rape, stubble turnips, lucerne
- 210 ccm: e.g. for barley, rye, wheat
- 600 ccm: e.g. for spelt, oats, wheat
Mechanical metering drive – reliable and tried-and-tested
The mechanical land wheel drive is a reliable but simple and cost-effective solution. The large diameter land wheel ensures an even, uninterrupted drive of the metering system.
Other metering cassettes to choose from: